Friday, October 3, 2014

Welcome note from Suzuki Coordinator, Aki Tanaka

Greetings and welcome to the first Suzuki newsletter of the 2014-2015 school year. I am pleased to start working at Sherwood and I look forward to meeting all students and parents. Please expect to see a newsletter from me every few weeks for all important program information.

Tami did an awesome job building the Suzuki program. We are hoping the program will grow even more, and together, we will build an even stronger Suzuki community. I also would like to acknowledge Aubrey Faith-Slaker for the interim Suzuki Coordinator last few months.  Without her, I would not able to have a smooth transition to start this position.

If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to say hi, please feel free to contact me at ntanaka@colum.edu or 312-369-3156. If you would like to meet in person, my office hours are Tuesday: 11:00-1:00PM, Friday: 11:30-1:30PM, and Saturday 8:30-12:30PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment